- Oubre Jr. scores season-high 30, Suns beat Hawks 128-112
Kelly Oubre Jr. followed his worst game of the season with his best and it’s a huge reason the Phoenix ...
- Grand Canyon School students cheer tourney-bound volleyball team
Grand Canyon students celebrated the Lady Phantoms' state tournament berth with a pep rally in the gym Nov. 7.
- Win by win, Suns crawling out of Western Conference basement
First-year Phoenix coach Monty Williams is the epitome of stoic, with a coaching and news conference demeanor that ranges from ...
- Arizona scrambling for offensive balance after RB injuries
Arizona's three-game winning streak is over after a 31-9 loss to the New Orleans Saints and there's no time to ...
- Grand Canyon volleyball team celeberates seniors Oct. 26
The Grand Canyon Phantoms volleyball team showed its appreciation for seniors with posters, gifts and a round of applause for ...
- Grand Canyon Phantoms soccer, volleyball athletes shine during fall season
With the fall season winding down, the Grand Canyon Phantoms soccer and volleyball teams are capping off two successful, winning ...
- Cardinals beat Falcons 34-33 after Bryant's extra point miss
Arizona's Kliff Kingsbury said he didn't even bother to watch Matt Bryant's extra point attempt near the end of the ...
- Kyler Murray leads Cardinals to 1st win, 26-23 over Bengals
Fans in half-empty Paul Brown Stadium were creating as much of a din as they could, roused by a stunning ...
- Hikers, runners and riders to attempt entire 800-mile Arizona Trail Oct. 12
Imagine hiking, biking or riding 800 miles in a single day. Sound impossible?
- Cardinals feeling good after Sunday's late rally for tie
It took one game to prove that Kyler Murray could be clutch at the NFL level.
- Girls on the Run: After-school running program develops healthy habits
As soccer practice heats up and coaches call out instructions across the Grand Canyon School field, another group of young ...
- Working together: volleyball coaches focus on unity as Phantoms start season
With a big team excited to start the season, the Grand Canyon Phantoms volleyball team is hard at work for ...
- Hitting the field: Soccer team prepares for a month of tough opponents
The Grand Canyon soccer season is off to a fast start with one of the school's largest teams to date.
- Diamondbacks score 3 in 8th to rally past Rockies, 5-3
Carson Kelly is looking more and more like the big-hitting catcher the Arizona Diamondbacks have sought for some time.
- Diamondbacks use 3 homers in 6th to rally past Rockies
Somewhere around the fifth inning, Josh Rojas began to gaze around the ball park and a particular thought dawned on ...
- Marte, Jones lead Diamondbacks over Nationals 7-5
Ketel Marte, an All-Star for the first time in his career, continues to put on a show for Diamondbacks fans.
- Cardinals release Longacre after 4 days of camp
Matt Longacre's stint in the desert was a short one.
- Grand Canyon Trail Half Marathon, 5k and Family Mile sign-ups now open
Sign-ups are now open for the Grand Canyon Trail Half Marathon, 5k and Family Mile, which takes place Nov. 2.
- Xanterra raises the bar at annual employee Olympics
An appetite for fun competition and yummy food was quenched at Xanterra’s Annual Property Olympics July 13.
- Photo highlights: Grand Canyon Softball League takes a swing
Grand Canyon Softball Leagues play one another during a game June 27.
- Column: Unselfish act leads to unlikely victory on PGA Tour
The text messages kept coming until David Berganio Jr. stopped counting, somewhere around 100, all wanting to celebrate his small ...
- Phoenix renames street for Muhammad Ali
Phoenix has named a street after of boxing great Muhammad Ali.
- Cardinals’ QB Kyler Murray makes impression in first NFL practice
The Arizona Cardinals’ rookies took the practice field for the first time on May 10, and all eyes were on ...
- Rays rout Diamondbacks 12-1
Blake Snell's bid for a perfect game was over even before the reigning AL Cy Young Award winner allowed a ...
- Cardinals select QB Kyler Murray
Arizona general manager Steve Keim did not want to look at tape of Kyler Murray.