- David Peralta, D-backs finalize 3-year, $22 million deal
David Peralta and the Arizona Diamondbacks have finalized a $22 million, three-year deal through 2022 that will keep the outfielder ...
- Cardinals star WR Fitzgerald returning for 2020 season
Larry Fitzgerald didn't keep the Arizona Cardinals waiting for long.
- Grand Canyon Phantoms kick off winter break with all-day game series
The Grand Canyon Phantoms marked the opening of basketball season with a full day of games Dec. 20.
- Grand Canyon basketball teams finish strong before holiday break
It’s a new basketball season and the Grand Canyon Phantoms are off and running with new teammates and a new ...
- Murray absorbs blame after 3 INTs in Cardinals loss
Kyler Murray was quick to shoulder the responsibility for Arizona's 23-17 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday after the ...
- Good vibes gone after Cardinals’ fifth-straight loss
Even with the outcome long decided, first-year coach Kliff Kingsbury left Kyler Murray in the game, letting his rookie quarterback ...
- Jayden Daniels, Arizona State upset No. 6 Oregon 31-28
Jayden Daniels' big night on a prime-time national stage helped Arizona State stun No. 6 Oregon 31-28 Saturday night, giving ...
- Oubre Jr. scores season-high 30, Suns beat Hawks 128-112
Kelly Oubre Jr. followed his worst game of the season with his best and it’s a huge reason the Phoenix ...
- Grand Canyon School students cheer tourney-bound volleyball team
Grand Canyon students celebrated the Lady Phantoms' state tournament berth with a pep rally in the gym Nov. 7.
- Win by win, Suns crawling out of Western Conference basement
First-year Phoenix coach Monty Williams is the epitome of stoic, with a coaching and news conference demeanor that ranges from ...
- Arizona scrambling for offensive balance after RB injuries
Arizona's three-game winning streak is over after a 31-9 loss to the New Orleans Saints and there's no time to ...
- Grand Canyon volleyball team celeberates seniors Oct. 26
The Grand Canyon Phantoms volleyball team showed its appreciation for seniors with posters, gifts and a round of applause for ...
- Grand Canyon Phantoms soccer, volleyball athletes shine during fall season
With the fall season winding down, the Grand Canyon Phantoms soccer and volleyball teams are capping off two successful, winning ...
- Cardinals beat Falcons 34-33 after Bryant's extra point miss
Arizona's Kliff Kingsbury said he didn't even bother to watch Matt Bryant's extra point attempt near the end of the ...
- Kyler Murray leads Cardinals to 1st win, 26-23 over Bengals
Fans in half-empty Paul Brown Stadium were creating as much of a din as they could, roused by a stunning ...
- Hikers, runners and riders to attempt entire 800-mile Arizona Trail Oct. 12
Imagine hiking, biking or riding 800 miles in a single day. Sound impossible?
- Cardinals feeling good after Sunday's late rally for tie
It took one game to prove that Kyler Murray could be clutch at the NFL level.
- Girls on the Run: After-school running program develops healthy habits
As soccer practice heats up and coaches call out instructions across the Grand Canyon School field, another group of young ...
- Working together: volleyball coaches focus on unity as Phantoms start season
With a big team excited to start the season, the Grand Canyon Phantoms volleyball team is hard at work for ...
- Hitting the field: Soccer team prepares for a month of tough opponents
The Grand Canyon soccer season is off to a fast start with one of the school's largest teams to date.
- Diamondbacks score 3 in 8th to rally past Rockies, 5-3
Carson Kelly is looking more and more like the big-hitting catcher the Arizona Diamondbacks have sought for some time.
- Diamondbacks use 3 homers in 6th to rally past Rockies
Somewhere around the fifth inning, Josh Rojas began to gaze around the ball park and a particular thought dawned on ...
- Marte, Jones lead Diamondbacks over Nationals 7-5
Ketel Marte, an All-Star for the first time in his career, continues to put on a show for Diamondbacks fans.
- Cardinals release Longacre after 4 days of camp
Matt Longacre's stint in the desert was a short one.
- Grand Canyon Trail Half Marathon, 5k and Family Mile sign-ups now open
Sign-ups are now open for the Grand Canyon Trail Half Marathon, 5k and Family Mile, which takes place Nov. 2.