- New York artist takes 30-day ride with camel and horse through Navajo Nation to the Grand Canyon in honor of women
On June 4, Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez had the honor to welcome Sunny Khalsa, her horse El Markeyn and ...
- Kaibab Learning Center celebrates 13 graduates
Kaibab Learning Center celebrates 13 graduates May 23 during a ceremony for family, friends and faculty.
- Grand Canyon recognizes employees during annual service awards ceremony
Grand Canyon National Park recognized employees during its annual service awards ceremony May 22.
- Celebrate Grand Canyon centennial during annual Star Party June 22-29
The twenty-ninth annual Grand Canyon Star Party will be held Saturday, June 22-29 on the South and North Rims of ...
- Lees Ferry Anglers offers new shuttle service and kayak rentals
Kayak Horseshoe Bend is a service of Lees Ferry Anglers, a licensed guide service owned and operated on the Colorado ...
- Wilderness of the world: Reconnecting with nature helps struggling teens, families heal
“There’s a certain element of trauma that comes when you are removed from your comfort zone and taken to a ...
- Grand Canyon School principal retires in good spirits
Four years ago, Tom Rowland and his wife, Judy, got a phone call that changed the trajectory of their comfortable, ...
- Photo highlights: Grand Canyon high school students recognized
Grand Canyon High School students were recognized at an awards ceremony May 7 at Shrine of the Ages.
- Annual Flagstaff Hullabaloo returns to Wheeler Park June 1-2
With parades, food, local micro brews and live music, the annual Flagstaff Hullabaloo returns to Wheeler Park June 1.
- The 29th annual Zuni Festival of Arts and Culture this weekend at MNA
Zuni culture is rooted in farming and food traditions dating back many millennia.
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 2010-2019
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon: 2010-2019
- World Migratory Bird Day celebration at Walnut Canyon May 11
Join park rangers and volunteers for a celebration of World Migratory Bird Day (WMBD) at Walnut Canyon National Monument May ...
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 2000-2009
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 2000-2009
- Under Canvas provides rural quality camping experience without the hassle
If the idea of sleeping in a tent under the stars sounds appealing but you’re not in love with roughing ...
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon: 1990-1999
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon: 1990-1999
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1980-1989
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1980-1989
- Every-bunny turns out for annual Rotary egg hunt
Community members converge on Grand Canyon School April 20 for the annual Rotary Club Easter Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast.
- ADOT-operated airport supports Grand Canyon tourism, area economy
It probably isn’t a surprise that Grand Canyon National Park Airport is a gateway for many wishing to experience the ...
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1970-1979
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1970-1979
- On patrol: Deputy Greyeyes on the beat in Tusayan
After years of waiting, the town of Tusayan has a resident deputy: Jeremaiyah Greyeyes began his patrols in February.
- Grand Canyon Food Bank provides necessities to struggling residents
If it wasn't for the sandwich board sign and the enthusiastic promotion by volunteers like Mike Scott, someone looking at ...
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1960-1969
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon: 1960-1969
- Preventative Search and Rescue rangers aim to help visitors before an accident happens
For visitors to the Grand Canyon, sometimes the allure of inner canyon trails is part of the magic — looking ...
- Trophy bass caught in Lake Powell as season ramps up
Occasionally a big, trophy striper is caught.
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1950-1959
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1950-1959