- Tech rescues: Grand Canyon EMS personnel undergo week-long rescue training
Grand Canyon National Park Emergency Services personnel practiced technical rescues in a week-long training course.
- Photo highlights: Grand Canyon community celebrates Fourth in style
The Grand Canyon came together in Tusayan July 4 to celebrate Independence Day with a parade, live music, food, games ...
- Hopi Kachina carver brings legends to life
Whether they have the head of a cow, the feathers of a hummingbird or the rich cotton hair of the ...
- St. Mary's Food Bank moving to Planes of Fame Air Museum next month
Waiting in the hot mid-morning sun for over an hour, a group of volunteers anxiously waits for a man on ...
- Flintstone's-themed attraction, Bedrock City, reopens for one last summer hurrah
After changing hands earlier this year, fans of Bedrock City discovered that the attraction would be permanently closed to make ...
- Music and dance celebrate the spirits, peoples of Grand Canyon
Listening to “Guardians of the Grand Canyon,” it’s almost impossible to distinguish between the trilling of a flute and the ...
- Photo highlights: Grand Canyon students roar at annual Vacation Bible School June 10-14
Grand Canyon students attended Vacation Bible School at the Rec Center June 10-14.
- Lake Mead reveals resting place of B-29 that crashed while testing SunTracker in 1948
Resting in the murky depths of Lake Mead is a piece of American history that saw a change in wartime ...
- Grand Canyon Music Festival offers special performance June 22
In conjunction with Grand Canyon’s centennial year and the annual celebration of the park’s night skies, the Grand Canyon Music ...
- New York artist takes 30-day ride with camel and horse through Navajo Nation to the Grand Canyon in honor of women
On June 4, Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez had the honor to welcome Sunny Khalsa, her horse El Markeyn and ...
- Kaibab Learning Center celebrates 13 graduates
Kaibab Learning Center celebrates 13 graduates May 23 during a ceremony for family, friends and faculty.
- Grand Canyon recognizes employees during annual service awards ceremony
Grand Canyon National Park recognized employees during its annual service awards ceremony May 22.
- Celebrate Grand Canyon centennial during annual Star Party June 22-29
The twenty-ninth annual Grand Canyon Star Party will be held Saturday, June 22-29 on the South and North Rims of ...
- Lees Ferry Anglers offers new shuttle service and kayak rentals
Kayak Horseshoe Bend is a service of Lees Ferry Anglers, a licensed guide service owned and operated on the Colorado ...
- Wilderness of the world: Reconnecting with nature helps struggling teens, families heal
“There’s a certain element of trauma that comes when you are removed from your comfort zone and taken to a ...
- Grand Canyon School principal retires in good spirits
Four years ago, Tom Rowland and his wife, Judy, got a phone call that changed the trajectory of their comfortable, ...
- Photo highlights: Grand Canyon high school students recognized
Grand Canyon High School students were recognized at an awards ceremony May 7 at Shrine of the Ages.
- Annual Flagstaff Hullabaloo returns to Wheeler Park June 1-2
With parades, food, local micro brews and live music, the annual Flagstaff Hullabaloo returns to Wheeler Park June 1.
- The 29th annual Zuni Festival of Arts and Culture this weekend at MNA
Zuni culture is rooted in farming and food traditions dating back many millennia.
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 2010-2019
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon: 2010-2019
- World Migratory Bird Day celebration at Walnut Canyon May 11
Join park rangers and volunteers for a celebration of World Migratory Bird Day (WMBD) at Walnut Canyon National Monument May ...
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 2000-2009
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 2000-2009
- Under Canvas provides rural quality camping experience without the hassle
If the idea of sleeping in a tent under the stars sounds appealing but you’re not in love with roughing ...
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon: 1990-1999
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon: 1990-1999
- Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1980-1989
Celebrating a Century at Grand Canyon 1980-1989